BusinessNow is growing and in order to do that, we are looking for a talented Pre-sale person. If you are new out of school, you may see yourself in a customer fasing role in the future, working to bridge the gap between business and technology. Any newly educated candidate will receive the appropriate training in both technologies and in IT and business processes. In addition to this, you will get the option to work in the field as a consultant, either with technology, pure management projects or a combination of these.
If you are an experienced Pre-sales candidate, you have demonstrated experience in solution selling, and have shown that you are able to excite clients and make them trust and like you within the first couple of minutes.
You are as a person great at making new relationships, maintain a customer relationship and present yourself in an empathic and sympathetic way.
BusinessNow is the leading provider of ServiceNow and is a Nordic consultancy company specialized in the implementation and automation of Service Management processes.
The scope covers the analysis and implementation of the full service life cycle from idea and strategy through to design, transition, operation and improvement. BusinessNow uses international standards, methods and frameworks such as ITIL, ISO 20000, COBIT and MOF as a foundation for process definition, implementation and ServiceNow configuration and support.
Our motto is to make common sense based on customer needs, Change Management, the best technology and years of experience in processes and Service Management.
We also provide various Management Consulting Services which could be part of this position.
The position reports to the Nordic sales director – Bo Wilchen-Pedersen.
- Analyze complex business cases and opportunities and think ahead, what might be a valuable solution provided by BusinessNow to our clients
- Visiting clients/prospects to qualify opportunities
- Present our solutions and deal with all commercial questions
- Develop account plan for customers
- Responding to offers together with the pre-sales team, Collaborate with ServiceNow teams and our colleagues at both Fruition and DXC
- Passion for Digital transformations and solution selling and desire to always be up to date with the latest innovations, pronounced interest for the customer and the ability to excite him/her for our solutions
- Great abilities to persuade (verbal and written)
- Interest in interacting with customers in all levels
- Being a team player
- Willingness to share business chances and risks
- Ability to make people like you within 5 minutes
- Ability to communicate with all kinds of people no matter their level in the organization
- Bridge builder – capture requirements from customer, and translate to meaningful messages to a developer
- Willing to take on a responsibility and show leadership
- Willing to continue sly learn new technologies, methods, theories, frameworks, etc.
- Not afraid
- Not afraid to say no, if you do not have the time required
- Not afraid to ask for help
The company offers
- Exciting and challenging everyday life
- A company where there is not far from bottom to top
- An environment using the newest technology
- Recurrent workshops, where we exchange knowledge
- An exciting opportunity to travel in the Nordic countries
For more information contact
Taplow Executive Search Senior Partner Christian Rolin email@example.com +45 2216 2715 or Senior Researcher Henriette Ølgaard, firstname.lastname@example.org +45 2097 6510.