We’re starting the summer with great news. Our quest to become part of the largest ServiceNow consultancy in Europe is well on its way. From July 1st, we will no longer be called BusinessNow. Instead, we will be part of the DXC family. We hope you like purple. Soon all the BusinessNow branding will be replaced by DXC Technology branding. Thanks for all the BusinessNow love through the years!
Open positions in BusinessNow
ServiceNow Consultant Architect
BusinessNow is founded on the basic idea that collaboration creates value. At the core of the work what they do is the day-to-day challenges of clients and how they can help customers design and implement more structured, efficient, and automated practices.
It is an IT consultancy business, and its work expands into assisting clients in many different areas of their organizations. The keyword is collaboration and how to make meaningful use of technology to free up resources. The culture in BusinessNow is a strong mix of start-up mentality and flexible mindset, powered by passionate individuals, resulting in a flat organization with a high work ethic. Driven by improvement, united around an international Nordic mindset. They say with pride, that they are an easy-going culture going for some hard wins: How to do strategy by execution to deliver transformation.
They do not come across as your stereotypical management consultants. They have always been at the forefront of technology and how to apply it to create business results. For consultants, they have an Academy which turns young talents into experts. In this way, a substantial part of the core team is homegrown and handmade.
Now approaching 100 people, BusinessNow is still the happy helper who loves to make change happen: Straight talking, hardworking, and generally nice to be around. They strive to make sense of the companies they work with: Collaboration creates value. This is the foundation and the future of BusinessNow. In their own words:
- We are internationally Nordic: Trust, honesty, no bullshit, and getting things done right the first time
- We are a diverse flock of experts, united around a startup mindset and strong knowledge-sharing community (if you care, you share).
- Lack of patience, in our case, is simply because we’re passionate about our work.
BusinessNow was acquired by DxC in 2018 and will be fully integrated into DxC mid-2021, and also located in DxC’s office in Valby, and Århus. This will create even more opportunities for BusinessNow both in Denmark / Sweden but also in the EMEA region, working on large projects.
BusinessNow is growing fast and to do that they are looking for an Architect within Service Management, generally, the Architect could also be an Enterprise Architect.
What we are looking for are consultants with over 3 years of experience in implementing processes and implementing process support within ServiceNow and beyond.
The position will report to Christian Vogeley.
- Work with analysis, improvement, and automation of Business Processes
- Guide customers in architectural designs and decisions within ServiceNow and beyond
- Take charge as technical lead and advisor on projects and internal knowledge sharing
- Manage the Service Management platform to ensure stability and implement architectural changes when necessary
- Design, configuration, troubleshooting, and implementing baseline and custom applications to enhance the platform.
- Works with the best technologies in the market, specifically ServiceNow, which is currently the best tool in the market to implement and improve business and IT processes.
Ideal candidate profile
- 3-5+ years’ experience from similar positions (after graduation)
- Experience with front-end development and understands the back-end
- Database and integration experience
- Strong drive and energy, taking responsibility, “get things done” attitude
- Creative mind, thinking out-of-the-box, finding alternative solutions
- Have a theoretically sound background within relevant areas
- Fluent in English and preferably Danish in writing and in speech
- Quality conscious and has good communication skills
- Structured and systematic
- Used to work in an agile set-up
- Has an inner drive to continuously do better
If you have enterprise architect experience
You will define cross-platform enterprise architectural plans and design solutions that address the business, infrastructure, security, support, and operational needs of a solution
- Several years of enterprise-level application design/architecture experience
- Strong understanding of middleware, networking, and database concepts
What BusinessNow offer
At BusinessNow we want the best and most professional employees. Therefore, there will be colleagues who can support you in your introduction and ensure that you quickly become self-driving and have your responsibilities. We attach great importance to independence, but also to make you feel like an integral part of a team.
You will become part of a workplace that is ambitious on your behalf and offers you certification and training in, among other things ITIL, project management, and ServiceNow
- A job with independent responsibility and close collaboration with colleagues
- A place where you will grow and be challenged
- Be part of a journey where you will learn and have fun
- Great colleagues
- Joining Denmark’s largest ServiceNow partner
- A competitive salary package
How to come into consideration
Please contact: Partner, Christian Rolin, either by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 2216 2715 for more information.
Peoplement offers executive search and recruitment of executives, senior managers, and key specialists primarily within IT, general management, sales, digital, marketing, finance, supply chain & operations, R&D and HR.
DK 2900 Hellerup, Denmark