Open positions in BusinessNow
ServiceNow Solution Architect
BusinessNow is founded on the basic idea that collaboration creates value. The core of our business is to help customers with their day-to-day challenges and to help them design and implement more structured, efficient, and automated practices.
It is an IT consultancy business, and our work expands into assisting clients in many different areas of their organizations. The keyword is collaboration and how to make meaningful use of technology to free up resources. The culture in BusinessNow is a strong mix of start-up mentality and flexible mindset, powered by passionate individuals, resulting in a flat organization with a high work ethic. Driven by improvement, united around an internationally Nordic mindset. We say with pride, that we have an easy-going culture aiming for some hard wins: How to do strategy by execution to deliver transformation… applied.
We do not come across as your stereotypical management consultants. We have always been in the forefront of technology and how to apply it to create business results. For consultants, we have our Academy which turns young talents into experts. In this way, a substantial part of the core team is homegrown and handmade.
Now approaching 100 people, BusinessNow is still the happy helper who loves to make change happen: Straight talking, hardworking and generally nice to be around. We strive to make sense of the companies we work with: Collaboration creates value. This is the foundation and the future of BusinessNow.
- We are internationally Nordic: Trust, honesty, no bullshit and getting things done right the first time.
- We are a diverse flock of experts, united around a startup mindset and strong knowledge sharing community (if you care, you share).
- Lack of patience, in our case, is simply because we are passionate about our work.
BusinessNow is growing fast, and to do that, they are looking for a talented Solution Architect within Service Management generally, but primarily focusing on Automation and Service Portal design and development. The ideal profile is a consultant with more than 5 years of experience in implementing processes and process support, preferably having experience with web development.
The position will report to Consulting Manager Bjarne Steen Nielsen.
- Works with Analysis and Improvement of Business Processes.
- Works with the best technologies in the market, specifically ServiceNow, which is currently the best tool in the market to implement and improve business and IT processes.
- Becomes part of a workplace that is ambitious on your behalf and offers you certification and training in, among other things. ITIL, project management and ServiceNow.
- Experience in running workshops and requirements collections, ensuring that customer requirements are met, but equally challenged based on an experience-based approach and understanding. We are known for challenging our customers with custom-made solutions.
- ITIL Framework
Expectations for candidate
- 3-5 years’ experience from similar positions (after graduation)
- Strong drive and energy, taking responsibility, “get things done” attitude
- Creative mind, thinking out-of-the-box, finding alternative solutions
- Have a theoretically sound background within relevant areas
- Is fluent in Danish and English in writing and in speech
- Is quality conscious and has good communication skills
- Is structured and systematic
- Experience with web development and backend development
What BusinessNow offer:
At BusinessNow we want the best and most professional employees. Therefore, there will be colleagues who can support you in your introduction and ensure that you quickly become self-driven and have your own responsibilities. We attach great importance to independence, but also to make you feel like an integral part of a team.
- A job with independent responsibility and close collaboration with the sales team
- A place where you will grow and be challenged
- Be part of a journey where you will learn, and have fun
- Great colleagues
- Joining Denmark’s largest ServiceNow partner
- Possibility to work on international projects
- Relevant competence building certifications
- Contribute with your unique knowledge on BusinessNow’s academy
- A competitive salary package
How to come into consideration
Please contact: Partner, Christian Rolin, either by mail: email@example.com or phone +45 2216 2715 for more information.
Peoplement offers executive search and recruitment of executives, senior managers, and key specialists primarily within IT, general management, sales, digital, marketing, finance, supply chain & operations, R&D and HR.
DK 2900 Hellerup, Denmark